Thursday 3 December 2015

Christmas Craft & Bible journaling

I am so excited to be on my very first creative team! Melissa Ohlson from Pink Paper Peppermints has put together a team for her awesome digital paper craft products and I am one of the lucky women that gets to create with them. She makes faith-inspired printable paper craft kits that you can use for both digital or hybrid scrapbooking, bible journaling, faith-art journaling and any other type of paper craft.  

I ended up making two different pages in my journaling bible with the Pink Paper Peppermints Good Cheer kit which was so much fun to do! I can't wait for the next kit to be released and I will be sure to let you guys know as soon as that happens. In the meantime you can enjoy these pics.






In case you haven't heard of the new journaling bible/illustrated faith movement I have a whole board devoted to it on pinterest here. If you are interested in faith-art journaling I also have a board for that too.
I have fallen in love with both these movements and I have to tell you it has really deepened my walk with God. I will be sharing a lot more about that soon plus tutorials on different techniques and some other fun creative stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment